Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thaipusam - Cried, Shouted, Dead, Sardined!!! (Part 3)

We moved with the crowd heading to shop lots, it was packed, head-to-head jam! We moved and we saw Operation Babu's booth and many others. We walked like train, having our hand on the person in front of us so that we wont get separated, arrggh.. we walked, and walked till I finally found Psycho.Unit's Booth!!

I was so excited to see Rabbit, because last year I met him and shook hand with him when I buy the Diwan's CD, so sad, he wasnt there, Cub and Crime Minista were there, and they took out the CD for me, and I paid then went out from there, really disappointed of not meeting Rabbit :( To add salt to my wound, I didnt fill up the iPad form. Haish!!!

Then we walked from there, then we saw the Silver Ratham, it was so shiny, I cant even have a stare on it, here is a shot of it :)



And from there, we walked and walked, and the situation was so crowded that I felt as though Im climbing mount Nuang lor :D Here is the shots of the crowd.





And here is the shot of some of us, looking for the direction :P



From there, out of no where, Suren invited us to go to the funfair! I agreed and that was one of the biggest mistake that I have ever made in my life!! We went up the top gun a.k.a The-X. Braveender and I sat at the front seat, I cried on the top, shouted 'bring me to my mommy~!!!' ... It was damn amazing experience in my life lor!! All of us shouted like monkeys, but the small kids stay shut in their place !! Malu gile..

We walked like drunken kids from the Topgun, unfortunately, Malvin vomited after that, hahaha, he was not used to that 360 turning I guess..

From the pain of topgun, we moved to attangarai.. meet you all in the Part 4 (Finale) Keep in touch!

0 comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

© 2008-2011 Ciklez Media Solution (M) Sdn. Bhd. All Rights Reserved.

back to top