Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nostalgic Nuang Experience Part 1 of 3

It started with my friend, Justin's invitation to hike this unknown mountain, Mount Nuang. 3 of my friends, Chris, Silva, and Neereindar also joined. But sorry to Sarab, he had job on the day.

Myself and Silva, planned to sleep at Justin's house as we are leaving 4.30 AM in the morning on the day, 2nd January. So, we went to Justin's house around 1.00 AM that day. After having a last check at the things that we should bring, we went to sleep. So-called-sleep! We actually the whole night but Silva and Justin slept half-way, I cant sleep as I didnt bring my bolster :p. And I experienced a man talking while sleeping that day. Thanks Mr. Silva :)

It was 4.30 AM, Justin's mother woke us up, I was very fresh in that morning, we took the things and drove to a petrol station at KESAS high-way, then we met Uncle Peter and his gang, I salute his stamina level ler..

Then from there, we drove about 1hr 30min to the Mount Nuang base. Exactly 7 AM, we were given a stick, nasi ayam, and bananas for us to eat when we are hungry. They are so caring ler...

We started moving up, up and up... Till my heart pumped like one air compressor!

Here are some of the pictures:-





I was so shocked when I cant even breath properly and Justin was running infront of me to snap picture. Arrr...


Our first clear shot, thanks to Justin

The whole journey to the peak is divided into 3 camp (checkpoint), The pictures above are on the way from the base to the Lolo Camp.

0 comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

© 2008-2011 Ciklez Media Solution (M) Sdn. Bhd. All Rights Reserved.

back to top