Monday, January 31, 2011

Mid Valley 2011 IT Fair (Part 1/2)

Hye guys, as you guys know, im going to Kay-HELL for work, on the way, I will pass through the megamall. And about 1 month ago, i saw the banner about the IT Fair which will be going on from 28th to 30th January. I really set to go there! And last sunday I really planned to go. It was me, suren and silva who went there..

And guys and girls, what the hell is happening in Malaysia? Its raining almost every single moment lor, because of that my intention to take train cancelled. We took Suren's car and went there.

Here is a shot in the car!



These are some shots of the jam on the way!











Here are some shots of the buildings on the way!



>


And I snapped some pictures of the white temple, but its not clear because of the water droplets lor!





And finally, we went in, and here is the shot at the entrance!



We dont know what to do, what else, we got bored and we fed Jackie Chan with Dragon Fruit Juice :P



In that fair, I saw the room of Rames Harikrishnasamy's career talk! Hehehe, then we moved all around the booths but Im sorry, I cant take picture of the condition inside, it was crowded to the max, jz like thaipusam!

then we moved away from there after 2hours, we went to Ipoh Chicken Rice shop. Catchya all with then second and final part of this trip tomorrow!

0 comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

© 2008-2011 Ciklez Media Solution (M) Sdn. Bhd. All Rights Reserved.

back to top