Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nostalgic Nuang Experience Part 2 of 3

And after 3 hours +, we reached the Lolo Camp, seriously, I was disappointed, I thought that it will be a big place with building and so, but it was just a clearance of the place, neway, the air there was so fresh as there is a nearby waterfall. I will talk about this waterfall soon. Justin, Chris and Neereindar together with the Uncle Peter's gang went up but me, silva with Justin's mother's gang stayed at the Lolo camp.

Here are some of the shots at the Lolo Camp

>


Nice trees, as said by Silva (belongs to the forest), this is our ancestors. o.0



Had some time posing at the camp. :D



Silva (belongs to the forest) :D


Dont ask me why I am doing all this, I dont know what to do while waiting 3-4hours for those who went up to the next Camp to come back, hehehe







And this is the Lolo Camp, nice place to sit and relax for a while.





Before I forget, we (Me and Silva) ate alot at the Lolo Camp, Justin's mother was so caring, she kept asking us, u all hungry or not,... and I kept saying yes :D. After a while taking photos, we saw Christopher coming back!! He twisted his ankle, pity him, he fall somewhere up on the way to the next camp, Camp Pacat, and we snapped the picture of him eating, so funny!



After he finished eating, we went to the waterfall, for me and Silva, it was the 3rd time going there, hehehe...

Here is a shot of the water fall, one word to explain the water : COLD!!!!




We had some time to pose over there, of course, no one would want to miss the chance to snap a shot there.


The scenery there..


More of the waterfall..

Again, at the waterfall, if not because of Justin's mother pushing me to go under the dropping water, I wouldnt have stepped even nearby that place, and we found a frog as big as a monitor lizard :D . Everyone was shivering the moment they entered the water, especially me..


More view at the waterfall side.


Our camp fire at Lolo Camp. Silva and me started it, its not a easy job lor!


One of the streams that we have cross that day!

In the next series, I will show you the two guys who went up to the peak. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

© 2008-2011 Ciklez Media Solution (M) Sdn. Bhd. All Rights Reserved.

back to top