Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thaipusam - Cried, Shouted, Dead, Sardined!!! (Part 1)

It started on 19th January 2011, Suren and I went back from work, it was tiring that day, we have no mood to do our work because the next day was Thaipusam!! Exactly 6.30pm we moved from there. We rushed like hell maneuvering in between the congested road! At around 7pm we reach Shah Alam, then I moved to my house at Sentosa, another 10minutes ride! Haish~ And then, from my house, I moved back to Shah Alam with my laptop after having my dinner. Around 10.30pm I was at Shah Alam, sitting infront of my laptop again, and terribly, my sister forgot to charge the camera, it was blinking with red battery stage :( haish!!. I met Silva and Neereindar sitting with their lappy, we chatted for awhile, and then Suren came to Maisha informing that we have to move as soon as Malvin reach KTM.


And after a while, he called me, asking me to rush to his house. I drove there 'immediately'. I parked my bike at Suren's house and moved together with Suren and his mother to KTM. There, we met Kuga and Giri, a moment later (after 30minutes) Malvin, Kulen and the magician, Braveender appeared. We moved to the ticket counter and bought the ticket, it was RM3.20 and Braveender opened his eyes big after hearing the price! Wakaka!

We moved from there, we were sardined in the train!! It was pack like hell!! Have a look at the train's condition!!







And that was full of fun in the train! It was full, packed, and at Subang Jaya station, there were many more waiting for the train, some started fight. The ktm door cant even close lor! After that station, KL sentral was also another mess! We waited 20minutes atleast for the fight to settle, finally the train 'crawled'. Reaching Sentul station, I felt that i'm standing 45 degrees bent. It stopped there and they asked us to go out, you know what? The train came out from the track!!

While waiting, what else? Its photography session, here are some of the pictures snapped at Sentul station while waiting for the bent train to be repaired :P And to your information, it was 2am!















And then, after shifting place from this platform to that, we finally moved together with the bent train (After Repairing) This time, it was 2x sardine stage! Can move even an inch! After 30-45minutes, they started shouting 'Batu Cave' and then I knew that we reached Batu Cave! My feet died in even with Crocs! And when they opened the train's door, it was the door to heaven! Finally, I was able to breath properly!

Here is the shot at the Batu Cave's KTM station

0 comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

© 2008-2011 Ciklez Media Solution (M) Sdn. Bhd. All Rights Reserved.

back to top