Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The truth about Facebook on 15th March!



Hye dudes and babes,

Its all over the web! Its on blogs, webs, on tv, radio and its on newspaper headlines!
*FACEBOOK WILL SHUT DOWN ON MARCH 15*

But, let me ask a good question to all the rumor spreading agents, if he is going to close, why he himself didn't publish it onto your Facebook page stating that it will shut down and get the hell out of this web?

Thats one part of it, i Google-ed, and i seek for the truth from many sources, but to my shock, all of the blogs and webs with this particular tittle 'Facebook will shut down' gets the traffic of curious people want to look at the news, and the joke part is, the news of Facebook getting closed down is also shared via Facebook, isn't that funny?

Everyone is asking the same question, me too, if you are going to shut it down quietly, it will be even crueler, for me, all my informations shared on Facebook is my time.

FaceBOOK, the book in that word is actually my diary, containing all my memories, I would not like to lose all that just like that, I have spent my time giving out those informations. One thing to be proud, im not alone, millions out there share the same problem. Curious and anxious of what is going to happen 15th March!

Check these links:-
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/08/facebook-shutting-down_n_806315.html
http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2011/01/08/facebook-shutting-down-hoax.htm
http://www.blogtechnical.com/286/facebook-shut-down-hoax-spreads-like-fire.bt

Out of my search on google, 70% of the webs and links saying that: ITS FAKE!

My opinion: Wud you stop a business which makes you millions? He signed up for more business with other countries valued 450 Million, just 7days before the whole rumor starts to ignite. He is not crazy by the way, he just upgraded the Facebook layout, im sure most of us are sure about it, what else is there for us to believe that he is going to shut the gigantic company?

Thanks to my friend, Simon, he also posted about this, and its proven: the rumors is a total fake, false story! check his link : http://www.cpgrafix.org/2011/01/facebook-says-its-not-shutting-down.html


No direct news + no notification : FAKE!
Reason : To get attention, and people started believing it!

Just relax and check my blog on 16th March, my chances of I'll apologize of the mistake of this post is 0.000000001%! And dont worry, the next time you open www.facebook.com, it wont appear like this :D

0 comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

© 2008-2011 Ciklez Media Solution (M) Sdn. Bhd. All Rights Reserved.

back to top