Friday, February 18, 2011

Deadly Datuk Part 2

Welcome to Part 2 of this deadly trip, this time I wasnt sleepy because I slept enough at my house :) But someone was really sleepy and he slept in the car, it was Chris, hahaha! For some personal reason, I cant post the picture here, but the picture is very clear, it is proven that I am a good photographer when comes to this king of scenario. HAHAHAHA!

In the car, I just cant keep my hand relaxed with the EOS in front of me, I snapped some pic on the way,

Here you go!


The toll!


The tunnel!


The speed!


The Road! - It was awesome with the street light arranged in a curve!






The guys at the back of the car! This time, I have deleted another picture, cant upload here! HAHAHA, special request from Chris :p


The signboards!


More pics on the way!





And after a long journey with snapping picture as my entertainment, we actually reached a place called Pedas, and the thing funny is, there is a signboard 'Plaza Tol Pedas' but I missed to snap that! Anyway, this is the lining up of the cars at the toll plaza!


Cathya with the Part 3 with what happened at this toll plaza!! Keep in touch for more shocking story!

0 comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

© 2008-2011 Ciklez Media Solution (M) Sdn. Bhd. All Rights Reserved.

back to top