Monday, February 7, 2011

07022011 - I met my fren, after 13 years!

Hye everyone, it was a normal day for me, i was at work, till it ticks to 4.30pm, i jz keep receiving messages, thanks to facebook2mobile service provider! And suddenly, the vibration didnt stop and I knew its a call. An important caller will call me back if he/she thinks that I'm important.

And after the vibration stopped, it ringed again, this time I went to the side and answered, and it was a guy's voice, I thought it was one of my friends trying to fool around but his voice is kind of different from the usual ones who will call me.

He introduced himself, saying he is Vinoth, and he claimed that he studied with me in Standard 1. In my mind, I was really thinking its just a big scam/crap. After a while, I even thought that some one is trying to trap me down for a fight. Hahaha! In a way, I was freaked out! Hehehe!

And I fired him a few questions to verify that what he is saying is actually the truth. I asked what was the class name that we studied in Standard 1? It was 1 Jasmani (6th class) but he said he forgot. That sparked my instinct to say this is a pure scam. And I asked another question. Who gave my number, he said his friend, his college-mate to be specific and he forgot his name. What else, i already confirmed that this is a scam. But he mentioned about my Standard 1 class-mate who passed away in Standard 3, Baskaran Rajagopal.

To my shock, none of my current friends would have known him except for those who studied in SKS 20, but he recognizes him. I was damn curious and anxious that moment, I asked Vinoth to call me after my work finishes. After I messaged, he actually called me, and we met up in Maisha (my lepak port), and he was actually telling the truth! And I recognize his face lol! He was with me in Standard1 and then he shifted to another school in KL, wow! I called up Braveender (he is also my primary school-mate), he appeared in Maisha also. We talked, talked and talked!

We shared our life stories for hours! And lastly he went back, saying, 'next time, you guys lepak, include me in'. Hehehe! And, I just met my old fren after 13 years!!! What this shows? Im getting old!!! Hahahaha

2 comments:

Chivaa said...

Good post nanba...nice share.

Jaya Suria said...

thanks bro, nanbenda!!

Best Blogger TipsComment here

© 2008-2011 Ciklez Media Solution (M) Sdn. Bhd. All Rights Reserved.

back to top