Thursday, February 17, 2011

Deadly Datuk Part 1

Hye guys and girls!

This time, I have another Mountain climbing story to tell and yell at you all. It was planned so long ago, to be exact, on the day we went to Mount Nuang, we already planned that all of us must go for another mountain soon. After so long dragging, my friend, Justin, finally set the date to hike up this mountain, it was on 15th February. All that I know was that mountain is in Negeri Sembilan.

Justin sent me a message telling me whether I wanted to stay over his house or come to his house 6AM that day. I prefer to wake up early and come to his house rather than staying at his house, because the last time I stayed in his house, I didnt sleep, we were playing around till morning and moved to Mount Nuang and climbed it. I do not want that to happen because this time we have to travel very long to reach the mountain.

My mother woke me up at 4.45AM, after getting ready, I took a bread for my breakfast. Then, at around 5.45AM, I moved to Justin's house, I know it will take about 20 minutes to reach his house, and my bike's tank was empty! What else, I rushed to the nearest ESSO, and it was still closed, I kept driving till the next petrol station and I know that there is already 2 or 3 messages in my inbox from Justin asking where am I. At around 6.10AM, I reached his house. Neereindar was already there at Justin's house, Christopher came the same time I came, Justin and his mother is ready with the car's started. I just parked my bike in his house and got into his car and at about 6.15AM, we moved. At first, Justin's mother followed us, then she stopped at KESAS's Shell, she followed Uncle Peter. Justin, Neereindar, Chris and me filled the car's tank. Here is some shots at the Shell!







And then, we started the car for the long journey!

The dashboard!



The gear!



And vroom!!



Check more shots in Part 2 of this Trip soon!

0 comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

© 2008-2011 Ciklez Media Solution (M) Sdn. Bhd. All Rights Reserved.

back to top