Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Update | No joke, I saw a ghost!

Greetings guys and girls,

Its Friday today. Meaning to say it has already been 1 week since it happened yet I still want to share that weird thing happened to me last Friday (22/07/2011).

I am a type of guy that dont give a damn about any supernatural thinggy. Actually, I give more attention to extraterrestrial activities compared to supernatural activities. As for me, I hold onto my principle, "Even if those things exist, I am not disturbing them, so they have no reason to disturb me". I have been living for 20 years plus, but I didn't came across anything related to this thing in my life.

Coming to the point, it was 6AM and I was riding my bike heading to Shah Alam using the Batu 8 road, a.k.a the old KK (Kota Kemuning) road. It was still dark, I drove with the help of my head lamp (not so bright), at a point almost reaching the Sri Muda exit, it actually happened!!

I saw a foreign guy, most probably a Bangladeshi, running from the road's right to left wearing his fade-blue uniform. He took my attention to the max because of 2 things, one is because the speed that his body was moving and the speed that his leg is running were not tally and the other reason is because his body glowed slighly brighter than the other people I saw that morning. That made him to look like though he was flying with built-in LED bulbs inside him. I had no thoughts of ghosts when I looked at him. Maybe, it was my imagination or something, so I kept quiet.

Without intention, I looked closely on where he is heading to. To be exact, my head was following his movement (I dont know why I did that). He ran to the side of the road where there is a fence. And to my horror, he just got into the fence and disappeared!! I got goosebumbs to another stage!! Immediately, I stopped my bike there and I saw there was a trail beside the place he went through, but even after 5 seconds starring at the trail, I didn't any movement of a human there, it was empty all the way in. Blurred, confused, excited, happy, sad and sober all came together in me, and I started laughing and then I drove my bike away from the spot.

I thought it was over, but on the same day, I went back to home at night, something weird happened too. To my horror, I saw my dog, Puppy barking at me (it never done it before). After barking awhile at me, Puppy looked on top of the neighbor's roof and starred. I was like "What the hell is he lookin' at" and I looked where it was starring, nothing was there. Puppy did it 3 times but there was nothing on the roof. I entered the house and the day was over.

After two or three days, I discussed about this matter with my mother and the first thing she said was "Next time wash you leg before you enter the house, maybe it could have followed you" and I was like "Sungguh WTH"... And I asked some of my friends, they said the same thing.

To conclude, I don't know is it real or not. But I don't get the logic for these questions of my brain :-
- Why must I look at him non-stop until he disappear?
- If he didn't penetrate the fence, where he went?
- Why I got goosebumps to that extent?
- Why Puppy acted so weird on the same day?

If you have any comments or thoughts you wanna share with me on this scenario, you are very very coldly welcomed!

0 comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

© 2008-2011 Ciklez Media Solution (M) Sdn. Bhd. All Rights Reserved.

back to top