Monday, March 21, 2011

EOS 550D Experiment 1 - Part 1 of 2

Hye guys and gurls, after my inspiration inspire me, finally I brought my camera out to snap something special. And the last place would come to my mind was Tasik Shah Alam, since it was drizzling, we had no choice, or else I would go for more picture some where else. Anyway, enjoy the Shots From My First EOS 550D Experiment! :D



/// The actual lighting of the restaurant!


/// After the magic of the camera :D


/// The Lake, at first, only a few dots can be seen


/// SIRIM's light wasnt that bright :D


/// Love is in the air :D Hardworking Suren is also can be seen :D


/// Sarab is also in the air?


Catch more shots of this series, up in Part 2 :D

0 comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

© 2008-2011 Ciklez Media Solution (M) Sdn. Bhd. All Rights Reserved.

back to top